Historic Dallas West End building receives upgraded amenities
Market Ross Place, a building on the National Register of Historic Places, recently underwent a $4 million renovation. The historic property located in the center of Dallas’ West End District was built in 1905 and was acquired in 2016 by a joint venture between New York Life Insurance Company and Lincoln Property Company.
The completed multi-million dollar upgrade includes a total renovation of the building’s lobby, common areas, restrooms, enhancement of the on-site fitness center and conference center, as well as a brand new tenant lounge. North Texas-based firms GFF and K2 Construction executed the design and construction of the three year project.
“We are thrilled to announce that the Market Ross Place’s upgrades are now complete,” said Chris Axley, senior vice president of office brokerage at Lincoln Property Company. “GFF and K2 did a wonderful job enhancing and modernizing the building’s original character. We are confident that our current and future tenants will enjoy utilizing the new spaces and amenities.”
The building, which previously housed warehouse space for hardware, engines and other products, is a creative office space equipped with high-end amenities, on-site security and management as well as 24/7 building access. The property consists of three buildings connected by a four-story atrium, retail space on the first floor is home to RJ Mexican Cuisine, Tutta’s Pizza and Ellen’s Southern Kitchen. In early 2021, the district will have a brand new park, West End Square, located next door to Market Ross Place on the corner of North Market Street and Corbin Street.
Market Ross Place currently has 2,000 to 40,000 of rentable square feet available.